Friday, March 26, 2010

My first sourse

Howe, C. (Ed.)., Kueh, Y. , & Ash, R. (2003). China's Economic Reform: A Study with Documents. London: RoutledgeCurzon.

I found this useful book in the library's web. I use all the ways that Mr. John Hickok told us that day to find a great source but all the articles on the website are not what I want. The book's author are Christopher Howe ; Y Y Kueh and Robert F Ash. The title of this book is "China's economic reform", as same as my research paper. On the library's web page, I also could find the partial review from google. This book has 7 chapters and every chapter talks about the historical overview first and then tells readers different ways of econmoic reform in China, such as industry, agriculture and technology upgrading. It collected many analysis of original policy documents. China's economic reform was published in 1976 and this book was publised in 2003. Therefore, this book talks more about the begining of China's economic reform, and that's the most important part which I want to research about. When I read the preview of the book, I'm interested in the abundant content. All in all, as a good resource this book could helps me a lot in my research paper.


I read Bomi and Michelle's

2 comments:

  1. One way to find some more articles, Vivi, is to find out which articles/books used this one as their primary source for their research. Try finding this source on scholar.google.com and click on 'Cited By'. I just did it and found 12 articles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you to find a book which matches with your research topic!!! And I hope you can find adequate aticle for you research.:)

    ReplyDelete