Friday, May 7, 2010

Goodbye letter

Hello, my dear classmates. I'm so lucky for being classmates with you guys. I really enjoy the time in this semester. Because of this, classes become more interesting. I got many help these days, and I really appriciate. Even though this semester is almost finished, we still can be friends later on.

In last few months, I felt English was still my big obstacle. My speaking was no development, and my vocabulary was also limited. I think I have to keep going on for the coming couple years. Moreover, I still don't know why I can't understand the meaning when American people comment on something. It seems like I know those simple words, but they use in different ways which are not about the gramma. Therefore,I know there is no way I learn English and speak it fluency.

About my master courses, I feel stressful. My classmate told me 500 courses are really hard. I'm scared if I can't pass tests. Now, I don't have any choice but study harder. I wish my future will be fine.

To sum up, I will miss all of you, and we can keep touching on facebook. Wishing all of you can have a bright future.

3 comments:

  1. Facebook~~!!! hehe We can keep touch each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. try your best, you can do it, Vivi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bf always says "how you think will effect how you act, then how you act is gonna effect the result."
    As long as you believe in you can make it, you really can make it:D

    ReplyDelete