Friday, April 30, 2010

Reaction to Film

The most impressed scene is the "scenes of our industrialized life". First, it shows workers working in facotories, and they are really efficient. Then, it reveals a busy day in Japan; people look busy and walk fast, and thousands of cars running on the roads, never end until night, illustrate a heavy traffic. To be different with, a monk walked on the street who holded a bowl looked slow and peaceful. At the end, it shows manufacturers' work again.

I choose this scene because it is special and impressed. It is actually not surprise happening in Janpan, whereas the efficience when they are working is way faster than I thought. I don't know my emotions are good or bad, but I was really shocked about this scene which makes me think about the different conditions of countries.

My uncle went to Japan around 10 years ago. At that time, he told us that he had to work until 3 am. every day. That was a piece of most terrible life that he never wanted to go back. I think this should be one of the most important reason that Japan's Economy is so develped. People work so hard not only for the families but also for the whole chountry. Also, I understand why the rate of suicide is so high. People must have so much pressure in their normal lives. It is hard to handle or endure, I think.



I read Quynh and vivian

2 comments:

  1. Wow! My students also sometimes have to work until 3AM. I hope that they don't do anything as desperate as that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Busy life', I don't want to have it.

    ReplyDelete